Standard Contactor 3TF
Order No: 3TF….-…..
3TF Series AC Contactors are latest products of Siemens AG in 1990 ís the series products are suitable for frequency of 50/60Hz, rated insulation voltage up to 690 ~ 1000V, rated operational current up to 9A ~ 400A at rated operational voltage up to 380V under the utilization category AC – 3. 3TF Series AC Contactors are mainly used for making/breaking electric circuits at a long distance and for frequent starting /
stopping and reversing control of AC motors.
- The altitude of the site of installation does not exceed 2000 meters above sea levels.
- The ambient air temperature: -25 ~ +55°C
- Relative humidity does not exceed 50% at +40ºC and 90% at +25°C
- Atmospheric conditions: the air does not contain any explosive medium, corrosive gases and conductive dust.
- Never be shocked and vibrated obviously.
- Never be wetted by rain and snow.
- For better safety, conductive part are enclosed.
- Small sizes, light weight, material of arc chute adopts unsaturated resin, with good arc resistance, never splitting.
- The arc chute is enclosed , arc-over distance is small, with a compact electric cabinet.
- Construction of main contacts system is unique, abrasion of the contacts is small, with a long electric endurance.
- The operation of the magnet has many advantages such as good reliability, little consumption, low noise and high mechanical strength.
- The contactors have higher operation frequency and control capacity.
- Auxiliary contact block may be attached to 3TF30 ~ 50 Series AC Contactors.