Micromaster MM 430
Order No: 6SE6430-…..-….
The MICROMASTER 430 inverter is suitable for a variety of variable-speed drive applications. Its flexibility provides for a wide spectrum of applications. It is especially suitable for use with industrial pumps and fans.
The inverter is especially characterized by its customer-oriented performance and ease-of-use. It has more inputs and outputs than the MICROMASTER 420, an optimized operator panel with manual/automatic switchover, and adapted software functionality.
The MICROMASTER 430 has a modular design. The operator panels and communication modules can be easily exchanged without requiring any tools.
- Easy, guided start-up
- Modular construction allows maximum configuration flexibility
- Six programmable isolated digital inputs
- Two scaleable analog inputs (0 V to 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA) can also be used as a 7th/8th digital input
- Two programmable analog outputs (0 mA to 20 mA)
- Three programmable relay outputs
30 V DC/5 A, resistive load
250 V AC/2 A, inductive load
- Low-noise motor operation thanks to high pulse frequencies, adjustable (observe derating if necessary)
- Protection for motor and inverter
- Control of up to three additional drives on the basis of PID control (motor staging)
- Operation of drive directly on mains (with external bypass circuit)
- Low-energy mode
- Detects dry run of pumps (belt failure detection)
Voltage and Power Rating
380 V to 480 V 3 AC ±10 %
7.5 kW to 250 kW (variable torque)