MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W is an electromagnetic flow sensor designed to meet ground water, drinking water, waste water, sewage or sludge applications.
- DN 15 to DN 1200/2000 (½” to 48″/78″)
- Stock program of MAG 5100 W secures short delivery time
- Connection flanges EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501), ANSI, AWWA, AS and JIS
- NBR Hard Rubber and Ebonite Hard Rubber liner for all water applications
- EPDM liner with drinking water approvals
- Hastelloy integrated grounding and measuring electrodes
- Increased low flow accuracy for water leak detection, due to coned liner design (Order No. 7ME6520, DN 15 to 300 mm (½” to 12″)).
- Drinking water approvals
- Suitable for direct burial and constant flooding
- Custody transfer approvals
- Build-in length according to ISO 13359; the standard includes sizes up to DN 400.
- Easy commissioning, SENSORPROM unit automatically uploads calibration values and settings.
- Designed so patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprint.
- Custody Transfer option for water billing, with type approval after OIML R 49 and verified according to MI-001
- pattern approval OIML R 49 (Denmark, Germany)
- conforms to ISO 4064 and EN 14154 for mechanical flowmeters
- PTB K7.2
- FM Fire Service Meter (Class Number 1044) for automatic fire protection systems.
- Meets EEC directives: PED, 97/23/EC pressure directive for EN 1092-1 flanges
- Simple onsite or factory upgrade to IP68/NEMA 6P of a standard sensor
- MCERTS approval for UK environmental market
The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
- Water abstraction
- Water treatment
- Water distribution network (leak detection management)
- Custody transfer water meters
- Waste water treatment
- Filtration plant (e.g. reverse osmosis and ultra filtration)
- Industrial water applications